RETURNS & REFUNDS
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We really want you to love your Shikoba dress. But if for any reason you don’t, we are happy to accept your return or exchange; there are some things you need to know…
• You must inform your dedicated SB team member as soon as possible and issue your return within 30 days of your order.
• If your return is related to fit, it is always best to check with the SB team in case we can advise you how to achieve the perfect fit, you can send photos to your SB team member for reference.
• As buying your dress from any bridal boutique, the dresses are made in standard sizes and some minor alterations to make your dress fit should be expected.
• Returns will only be accepted on standard size orders, any dresses that have been ‘made to measure’ for example sleeve length or skirt length these cannot be returned. If you are unsure of whether your dress would have the option of a return please check with our team before purchase.
• Shikoba Bride is not responsible for returned lost or stolen items.
• The bride is responsible for shipping return costs including custom taxes, duties, and courier fees to the UK and dresses must be returned tracked.
• Most returns will process in approximately 2–3 weeks. The dresses must be returned unworn in original packaging with tags attached, there must be no marks, makeup, stains, pin marks and the dresses must not be altered or washed. You will receive an email when your return has been processed (be sure to check your spam folder).
HOW TO RETURN YOUR DRESS OR SEPARATE
• Contact your dedicated SB team member to inform them of the refund request.
• Return your dress via a trackable and insured shipping method, and please record your tracking and carrier information. Shikoba Bride is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Address and return the return package to the address below, including your order number:
SHIKOBA BRIDE ON INSTAGRAM
SHIKOBA BRIDE ON SOCIAL MEDIA